Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blog: Professional Hopes and Goals

I have truly enjoyed this class about diversity and my hope is that I become the teacher all children will be able to come to when they are having trouble and believe I want the best for them. I want them to know that I care about them and their families and my only desire is that they succeed.

My goal is to educate as many children as possible and give them a burning desire to learn all they can possibly learn and to realize the sky is the limit.

I would like to thank my instructor, Professor Tuthill, and my colleagues for making this such as enjoyable class and for allowing me to be a part of their lives for this brief period. I wish them all the best of luck in the future. I am positive all of them will be an asset to any teaching environment they come in contact with. God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for sharing with us this course. I believe this course will be a influential in yours and others teaching careers. Good Luck with future courses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saletha,
    I truly enjoyed reading your blogs. Congratulations on your book! I wish you much success. This has been my favorite course so far and I feel like it has all helped us grow as early childhood professionals. :-)

    ReplyDelete